Rewal – a former fishing village which nowadays became one of the most charming seaside resorts and holiday centres located atop a high cliff. Among things which attract tourists and holidaymakers are natural sea ozone, clean sea water, golden sand beaches with picturesque cutters, friendly atmosphere and numerous entertainments, especially in summer.
Scenic environs offer a chance for hiking and tourist trips:
- Rewal – splendid scenery,
- Trzęsacz – the ruins of mediaeval church,
- Niechorze – a sea lighthouse,
- Trzebiatów – the Gothic church tower and fragments of the town fortified walls dating from the XIIIth to XVth centuries,
- Kamień Pomorski – the Gothic Cathedral and many other places of interest.
There are ideal conditions for practising different kinds of sports: water sports, gliding, jogging, horse riding, cycling, etc.